Become a youth sponsored athlete for the 2023 Motosurf Games Racing Series. Ages 10 -15!
We're looking for exceptional young athletes aged 10 - 15 to join the 2023 MotoSurf Games racing series!
Are you the one?
JETSURF USA, the official distributor of the world’s fastest motorized surfboards, is looking for 10 lucky individuals to join the JETSURF USA Junior Racing Team and compete in the upcoming season of the MotoSurf Games.
Who is allowed to apply to become a sponsored athlete?
Boys and girls in the age between 10 and 15 years old with proven watersports background that have never raced with JETSURF boards before.
How to apply to become a sponsored athlete?
- Submit your application until April 5th, 2023 HERE
- 20 top applicants will be chosen to participate in the Junior training camp on April 8th, 2023 and in the Pre-season fun race on April 9th, 2023
- After the Pre-season race, top 10 athletes will be chosen by the JETSURF USA team couch to participate in the 2023 MotoSurf Games series
What's covered by JETSURF USA in the sponsorship package?
- full day admission to Junior training camp in Orlando on April 8th, 2023
- 3 admissions for a training session on the MotoSurf race track in Orlando
- race entry fee to Pre-season fun race n Orlando on April 9th
- rental of the JETSURF motorized surfboard for the MotoSurf Games races in Florida
- rental of the JETSURF helmet and lifejacket for the MotoSurf Games races in Florida
- maintenance of the JETSURF boards in between the races
- race entry fees for all the MotoSurf Games races in Florida
- your own racing jersey
- coaching from one of the world’s TOP 10 JETSURFers
What's not includes in the sponsorship package?
- travel expenses to the race venues and back
- lodging expenses at the race venues
- personal watersports insurance
Junior JETSURF racer is a program or competition that is designed for young riders who are interested in competitive racing using JetSurf boards. The program is aimed at children and teenagers who are between the ages of 9 and 18, and it provides a structured and safe environment for young riders to develop their skills and compete against others in their age group.
The Junior JETSURF racer program includes a series of regional and national competitions, with riders accumulating points based on their performance in each race. The top riders in each age category will then compete in a championship event, where they will compete for the title of Junior JETSURF racer champion.
The program is designed to promote safe and responsible riding, with a strong emphasis on sportsmanship and fair play. Riders are required to wear safety gear, and the courses are designed to ensure the safety of all competitors.
Overall, the Junior JETSURF racer program provides an exciting opportunity for young riders to develop their skills and compete in a thrilling and challenging sport. It also helps to promote the sport of motorized surfing and inspire a new generation of riders to take up the sport.